Autumn Special 2019!!!
Save 50% on my new post processing tutorial until September 20th . Use the promocode "autumn2019" in the shopping cart.
This is my brand new advanced post processing tutorial „burning trees“! Here I show you how I process one of my favourite and most successful pictures. These kind of photos are often tough to handle but my workflow will help you to bump up your shots to the next level. The techniques are quite advanced but the videos are easy to follow along. I do not use luminance masks or smart objects. You will get more than 2 hours of high end video content about my entire digital workflow from start to finish. Some of the demonstrated techniques are:
- Camera settings
- RAW-Processing in Adobe Camera RAW
- Adding fog and mist
- Adding sky partial
- Creative cropping and perspective control
- creating leading lines to the main object
- adding objects to the main picture
- masking techniques
- Enhancing the mood using my special technic
- Local contrast adjustments
- Advanced light painting
- adding glow with nik software
- adding glow with structures
- Selective color adjustments
- Exposure Blending to increase dynamic range
- Color Contrast
- using Topaz clarity
- sharpen the picture
In this video i use adobe photoshop, the raw converter from photoshop, Nik software and Topaz.
Right after the purchase you will receive a link where you can download the video. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on my website.